- It was established on 10.07.1997 with 7 partners. Its establishment was published in the registry gazette numbered 4329 on the same date. 91 members were reached at the end of the year.
- A total of 1800 decares of land in 3020-3022 parcels in the Lalahan region of Samsun road were allocated to our cooperative by the National Real Estate Directorate on 15.04.1999.
- The Ministry of National Defense of the time demanded the allocation of the lands to Roketsan company by claiming the state security.
- The transfer of lands to the cooperative in the Lalahan region has been suspended.
- The lands with parcel no. 1019 and 1023 in the Ovacık neighborhood of the district of Keçiören were allocated to our cooperative on 28.12.1999 by the National Real Estate Directorate.
- The Cooperative, with the decision of the Board of Directors waived on the 3020-3022 parcels in the Lalahan region without prejudice to its rights.
- From the National Real Estate Directorate, the parcel no. 1019 in the Ovacık neighborhood of the district of Keçiören was allocated to the cooperative with the parcel no. 1023 of 410.225 m2, the plot of 353,303 m2 totaling 763,528 m2, 30% in cash and the remaining part in 24 monthly installments.
- On behalf of the General Directorate of Forestry, Ankara Directorate of Forestry filed a lawsuit against the municipality and the Ministry of Finance, demanding the cancellation of the allocation and the stay of execution.
- As a result of the great efforts of the cooperative Board of Directors the case was won.
- Correspondence was made with the Real Estate Department for a new payment plan and the re-establishment of the decreasing balance. The cooperative gave up its rights on the 163.758 m2 land and transferred it to the Ministry of Forestry.
- The 599.770 m2 land was purchesed by the National Real Estate Department.
- The cooperative land was included in the urban transformation and development Project ares with the decision numbered 2628 dated 11.05.2005 by the Directorate Construction and Urbanization Department of the Metropolitan Municipality of Ankara.
- After the cooperative land was determined the zoning plan studies were started.
- 1/5000 and 1/1000 zoning plans were approved by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Development and Urban Planning Department.
- A Project tender was mad efor the preparation of application projects fort he construction of workplaces and for obtaining construction permits.
- On 29.01.2009, 1/1000 implementation plan changes became final.
- The land belonging to the cooperative was surrounded by wire mesh.
- The correspondence with Enerjisa instution and Başkent Electricity Distribution Inc. to remove the energy transmission lines in the land was initiated.
- 10.000 km long streets and alleys within the plot were tendered by the cooperative.
- It has been started to be discussed that the infrastructure productions that will remain under the road to be made by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality.
- Construction costs were reduced by renovating the Project.
- The energy transmission lines passing through the cooperative land were removed free of charge as a result of great efforts.
- Two different workplace numbers were taken from the lower and upper road for the Project renovation workplaces, thus removing the stairlifts from production and saving a great deal.
- We were informed that the tender for the infrastructure works to meet the electrical power needs of the industrial site was made and the site was delivered.
- 75% of the 4500 m water transmission line, which will meet the needs of the industrial site, has been completed.
- As a result of the negotiations with Aski, we were informed that the canal and rain water infrastructure of the finished workplace constructions will be made.
- The production of 5 workplaces with a total area of 13,685 m2 on the island 90084 has been completed and put up for sale. Preparations are being made for an application of residence permit.
- Tender preparations have started on the new islands.
- A total of 19 workplaces were tendered on block 90091, parcel 24 on a total of 16,462 m2.
- A total of 16 workplaces were tendered on block 90111, parcel 8 on a total of 10,554 m2.
- A total of 14 workplaces were tendered on block 90087, parcel 7 on a total of 11,633 m2.
- An independent audit report was obtained by having our cooperative tenders and accounting process audited by an independent audit committee.
Replenishment Works for the Resettlement of Workplaces on Block 90084, Parcel 6
- 5 workplaces with a total indoor area of 14.750,51 m2 on the 90084 block have been completely completed, including the resupply works for resettlement.
Rough Construction of workplaces in parcels 90087/7, 90091/24 and 90111/8.
- The tender, which was made on the basis of lump sum price for 3 blocks was awarded to the Betonel Beton Elamanları İnş. Elk. Müh. Mak. Mad. Tur. Bil. San. ve Tic. A. Ş. which gave the most suitable offer with 11.600.000,00 TL + VAT. The work has been completed under the commitment of this company and its provisional acceptance has been made on 2.7.2015.
- In these works, the sub-basement and conventionel sub-basement were prefabricated.
- 11.347,14 m2 of construction was carried out on a total of 8.645,00 m2 land on 90087 block, 7 parcels. Rough construction of 14 workplaces in total, 7 workplaces on the upper road and 7 workplaces on the lower road.
- A 10.602,94 m2 construction was carried out on a total of 8.934,00 m2 land on 90111 block, 8 parcels. Rough construction of 19 workplaces in total, including 10 workplaces on the upper road and 9 workplaces on the lower road has been carried out.
- As a result, a total of 38.498,47 m2 of rough construction was completed, including 49 workplaces on these 3 blocks.
- The tender, which was held on 27.1.2016 on the basis of turnkey lump sum price for the construction of the workplaces located in parcel no. 90103, was awarded to Betonel Beton Elamanları İnş. Elk. Müh. Mak. Mad. Tur. Bil. San. ve Tic. A. Ş. which gave the most suitable offer with 9.650.000,00 TL + VAT. A contract was signed with the company on 3.3.2016 and the site was delivered on the same day and work started. A total of 20 workplaces will be built on this island, 10 on the upper road and 10 on the lower road. This block has a construction area of approximately 11.600,00 m2 and the application projects of the work have been completed and given to the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality for approval.
- On block 90084, parcel 6, all workplaces have been completed, the resettlement committee has arrived, it has been determined that there is no defect in the construction, the resettlement has been signed by all authorities, only the signature of the authority to approve is missing. This signature will be signed at the end of the payment of the recreation participation fee, since our land is in the urban transformation area. However this price has not yet been determined by Ankara Metropolitan Municipality. This settlement will be taken after the municipality determines the price and the demanded fee is paid. This issue is expected not only by us but also by those who build in all urban transformation areas.
- As it is known, Office no. 3 on the block 90084 was previously sold. This time, workplace no. 5 was sold for 2.200.618,00 TL + VAT in return for roof and facade cladding. In this regard, a contract was signed with Celalettin Hakan Katırcı firm on 3.6.2016, and the site was delivered on 9.6.2016 and work has been started at the workplaces on the block no 90091, parcel no. 24 and block 90087, parcel 7.
- A contract was signed with 4E Metal company on 8.2.2016 over a unit price of 693.009,80 TL + VAT for the roof and facade cladding of the collective workplaces on the block 9011 and parcel no. 8. The work was started by making the site delivery on the same day and was completed on 29.9.2016.
- A contract was signed with Nefes Company on 20.5.2016 for the construction of the exterior aluminum door and window joinery of the collective workplaces on the block no 90111 and the parcel no.8, the work was started on 29.6.2016 by the delivery of the site and the work was completed on 29.9.2016.
- The tender was made on 15.6.2016 for the completion of all the remaining works including occupancy, of the collective workplace constructions in block no. 90091, parcel no. 24 and block no. 90087 and parcel no. 7, the rough construction of which is completed, as well as the collective workplaces in block no. 9011 parcel no. 8, the rough construction, roof, facade cladding and exterior aluminum door and window joinery were completed. On 11.8.2016, a contract was signed with Erka İnş. Müh. Mim. Hayv. Taah. San. Tic. Ltd. who submitted the most suitable offer for this work with a cost of 9.989.470,00 TL+ VAT for the construction on the basis of unit price. In addition, the contractor purchased two workplaces located on parcel no. 8 and parcel no. 16 on the block no. 90111 for the exchange of services for 1.609.000,00 TL +VAT.
- A total of 20 workplaces will be built, 10 on the upper road and 10 on the lower road, on block no. 90103 and parcel no.8. This block has a construction area of approximately 11.600,00 m2 and the application projects of the work have been completed and its examination has been done in Ankara Metropolitan Municipality. The building permit is in the approval phase.
- All workplaces on block no. 90084 and parcel no. 6 were completed and only the signature of the authority to approve was missing. Since our land is in urban transformation area, the recreation participation fee had to be paid. This price was not determined by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality in August. On 14.8.2017 recreation fee was deposited into the Municipality account and the settlement certificate was ontained on 17.8.2017.
- In the roof and facade cladding work done by Celalettin Hakan Katırcı in the collective workplace constructions on the block no. 90087, parcel no.7 and block no.90091, parcel no. 24 construction, the manufacturing that is made on the two blocks has reached the level of 95%.
- The costruction of the finishing works for the settlement of the collective workplace on block no. 90087, parcel no. 7, block no. 90091 and parcel no. 24 as well as block no. 9011, parcel no. 8. which continues under the commitment of Erka İnş. Müh. Mim. Hayv. Taah. San. Tic. Ltd. The occupancy of 90091/24 and 90111/8 parcels was taken on 27.12.2017.
- Based on the annotation of the Ministry of Finance on our lands, with the letter dated 25.5.2017 and numbered E53830, we were informed that the construction permits for all the blocks will not be given in any way without the annotation being lifted by Ankara Metropolitan Municipality. Our correspondence with the General Directorate of Forestry, the General Directorate of National Real Estate and the Treasurer has been meticulously followed up by us. As a result of the correspondence and negotiations, the annotations on our title deeds were removed by Keçiören Land Registry Directorate on 18.5.2018 and there was no obstacle for our construction activities. Our Deed Registration Documents without annotation are available in our cooperative centers.
- In order to show that a life has begun in the cooperative land, an entrance arch was made on 2029. Street at the entrance of the cooperative. The reinforced concrete carcass of the arch was made by the Anıt Yapı İnş. Ve Müh. A.Ş., and the covering and writing works were done by Yeni Anadolu Reklam Hır. Mat. Org. Metal İml. San. ve Tic. Ltd. Şti.
- In terms of the construction of the finishing works for resettlement which continues under the commitment of Erka İnş. Müh. Mim. Hayv. Taah. San. Tic. Ltd., the works in the collective workplaces on the 90087 block 7 parcel, the 90091 block 24 parcel, 90111 block 8 parcel have been completed to a large extent. The occupancy of parcel no 90087/7 was taken on 28.2.2018.